ROUNDTABLE DESCRIPTIONWe are excited to invite EE coordinators and supervisors to join us for Roundtable 1: Formulating research questions and an effective research method/literature review. Hosted by CCAAIBWS and facilitated by Martin Keon, the head of the IB programme at British Georgian Academy in Tbilisi and an experienced EE examiner and coordinator, this session will focus on Criterion A of the Extended Essay and its impact on other criteria for EE success.
KEY GUIDING QUESTIONS:Taking place on Thursday, March 2nd at 4 pm (Tbilisi time) via Zoom, this roundtable will explore key guiding questions such as:
- How can we ensure we formulate an effective research question for our subject?
- How can we ensure we select a suitable research method?
- How can we select relevant and authoritative sources?
- How can we use sub-questions to make the process more effective?
- How can we properly evaluate our research?